I have chosen to write this paper on Case Study MHHS-2 Reduction of Turnaround Time in the Emergency Department
- Requirements: 2500 – Single spaced- The page length requirement does not include the required title page and reference pages.
- Recommended paper format:
- Title page and page numbers
- Introduction – This section of the paper should provide background information of the case. This includes a brief overview of the key facts of the case. It may be necessary to use properly referenced sources to support information in this section. This component of the paper should not be lengthy but should contain enough information to create interest in the case.
- Statement of the problem – Define the central issue. The paper should include a concise statement of the major problem identified in the case. Many cases will involve several issues or problems. Identify the most important problems and separate them from the more trivial issues.
- Causes of the problem– This section provides a detailed analysis of the causes of the problem identified. Students should clearly demonstrate the use of course concepts in problem identification.
- Possible solutions– This section should detail a variety of solutions to the problem in addition to the ones that may be mentioned in the case. Make sure that the solution addresses the CAUSE of the problem. The analysis should address what should be done, by whom, and in what sequence. Students should also consider the pros and cons of all possible solutions.
- Recommendations and Conclusions– This section of the case analysis process involves making recommendations based on your analysis. Obviously, the quality of your recommendations is a direct result of the thoroughness with which you prepared the case analysis. This section of the analysis should tell why your solution and implementation will work. A major objective of this section is to show how course concepts are applied to reach a workable solution. The conclusions and recommendations should be supported by references, course readings, and lecture notes.
- Christian worldview – The last part of the paper should also address how your Christian worldview perspective impacts or frames your ideas and discussions related to the issues presented in the paper. This part of the assignment should be 500-750 words in length (within the paper).
- Reference page – Your paper must be APA-compliant. Resources for APA formatting are included in the Resources section of this module. You should have a minimum of five references (not including The Holy Bible which should not be listed on the reference page).