Week 1 Project
Aspects of Individual Creativity
As a human relations specialist at a small manufacturing firm interested in adding employees capable of conceptualizing and designing new products, you have been asked to develop screening criteria to rate new recruits on the following dimensions:
- Knowledge, skills, and expertise
- Drive, motivation, and perseverance (intrinsic motivation)
- Creative thinking
- Self-confidence, independence, and willingness to take a risk
- Willingness to be flexible and seek support as required
Analyze in detail the screening criteria you will develop to rate new recruits, long with the recommendations you will make to individual departments in their quest to hire highly innovative individuals.
- Submit your answers in a 4- to 5-page Microsoft Word document using APA style.
- Name your document: SU_MBA6710_W1_LastName_FirstInitial.doc
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.