Imagine that you have been charged with transforming the performance of a team at your workplace. Specifically, it is under-performing, and your supervisor wants the team to be high-performing within six months. Based on the information in Chapter 18 of Organizational Behavior in Health Care and your own research develop a presentation for your supervisor that addresses the following:
- Discuss reasons that healthcare teams under-perform.
- Outline best practices for team performance.
- Discuss the various organizational barriers that exist in your organization that affect team effectiveness.
- Describe motivational strategies that address team level performance.
- Present your team performance improvement plan making sure to include specific time-bound goals.
Provide examples from the organization and from current research to support your comments and ideas. Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Organized, using professional themes and transitions.
- It should consist of nine slides, not including the title and reference slides.
- Each slide must provide detailed speaker’s notes, with a minimum of 100 words per slide. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the other four must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these references.
- Follow APA 7th edition and Saudi Electronic University writing standards.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.