- How well do the core values that you uncovered in the self-test represent you? Do you feel like you are able to be consistent with your values in your work life? Why or why not?
- In the first article, what is the distinction made between a moral person and a moral manager? Do you agree with the authors that both are important to ethical leadership? Explain your answer.
- According to the LMX questionaire, what is (was) your relationship like with your current (or most recent) supervisor? How well does the questionnaire capture your relationship?
- Does LMX theory help you to understand the work dynamic with your supervisor and coworkers? Explain.
- According to the second article, how does variation in supervisors’ relationships with their team members affect the team? Are these findings consistent with your experience?