Here are questions to help guide your analysis:
- What is the problem being addressed (explain, describe, and “prove” that it exists)?
- Who is affected by this problem?
- Why does this problem exist (identify the root causes)?
- Why does the problem persist (identify the major factors that contribute to the problem’s ongoing presence)?
- What is at stake if the problem is not solved?
If you decide to include a solution, use these questions to guide you:
- Who can take action?
- What should they do, exactly?
- Why would this help?
- What are the positive and negative aspects of your solution(s)?
laws against bullying