These instructions will guide you in uploading a personal video to YouTube and sharing the link to your video.
• Use your phone, tablet, or computer to record your video.
• Upload the video to YouTube.
• Be sure to set your video as “unlisted” so only those with the link can view it. Once the course is over, you can set the video to “private” so no one can view it or delete it.
• Once your video is uploaded to YouTube, click the SHARE option, and copy the video URL.
• For a discussion post, paste the URL
where you want the video to appear in the text and hit Enter. The video will be replaced with an embedded video.
• For an assignment, paste the YouTube URL into the comments box.
• Click Submit.
Post a personal YouTube Video in Blackboard