Infographs are visual pictures of information, knowledge, or data. Infographs present information concisely and clearly. Graphics should help the audience with understanding data or information.
Based on your understanding of diversity in organizations, reflect on the benefits and challenges that a diverse workforce may give to leaders.
Create an infographic using no less than 7 terms related organizational diversity.
Provide a 5-page analysis of the terms that you selected for your infograph. Include the following in your analysis:
- An examination of each element
- A discussion about why each item is significant
- Identification of the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities of each item and their effect on an organization
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
Diversity Project Unit 2