Technology Project pertinent to their practice environment
THIS WEEK DUE PART II AND THOSE TO SUBMIT THE ENTIRE PROJECT (PAPER) . PART I ALREADY WITH CORRECTIONS SUGGESTED, IF ANY, AND PART II
Grading Criteria for Assignments #1 & 2
Technology Project Paper Part 1 (20 points of grade)
Technology Project Paper Part 2 (20 points of grade)
Student to identify a Technology Project pertinent to their practice environment. This proposal must include:
Executive Summary; Description of Project; Rationale Topic chosen; Research-supported by evidenced based recent literature; Project Clinical Goals & Objectives; Market/Financial Project Analysis;
Plan for Evaluation; Plan for Alternative Assumptions & Strategies.
Include how this project is applicable to the present Healthcare system in terms of the issues of healthcare access, quality & cost. Include 2 MSN Essentials.
Minimum 10 pages, double spaced,
Maximum 15 pages, double spaced, APA format.
• Identify Topic of Project Proposal (2 points)
• Description of project & Background Discussion (5 points)
• Goals & Objectives & Significance discussion (5 points)
• Include evidenced based research to support paper, at least three (5 points)
• Overall: Focused, Ideas with clarity, Overall compliance with grammar & APA 6th format (3 points). Include cover page and reference used on part I
*10 pages, double spaced, APA format style including cover and reference pages
• Financial Proposal analysis (4 points)
• Alternative plan of actions (4 points)
• Proposed project plan to include: (8 points)
o Project activities
o Evaluation Plan
• Executive Summary at end of project (4 points)
Top of Form